1. Take equal amounts of organic raw kale and sunflower greens (the sunflower grees are ususlly left out) and cut into bite-sized pieces. place in a large bowl.
2. mix together equal amounts of organic pumkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds. The amount will vary accourding to how many greens you are preparing.
3. Mix together e…qual amounts of Bragg’s Amino Acids (or soy sauce), lemon juice and olive oil. you can use balsamic, red wine or vinegar of choice instead of soy sauce and lemon juice and its not as salty. I also add a little bit of brown sugar with splenda to the dressing. I prepare about a cup of each and save in a salad container for future use.
4. optional: slice a red onion very thinly. For a large bunch of kale you would need a half or whole onion depending on the size of the onion and how much you perfer. I perfer to add mandarin oranges and sliced strawberries or sliced broccoli and cauliflower .
5. Toss well and chill for an hour or more before serving. It keeps well for several days
Note: Bragg’s Amino Acids is a vegtable protein seasoning made from soy beans much like soy sauce. It is very salty and like soy sauce you may want to experiment witht he amount you use. I use less.